The Base Editor tool will only show up when a player is near their own Player Base(s).
Below lists the Controls of the Base Editor for a Computer
- Clicking an item in your Base Inventory selects it. Dragging your mouse to a location in your base then clicking on that location places the building if there is enough space.
- Pressing "U" elevates the height you build at.
- Pressing "J" descends the height you build at.
- Pressing "R" rotates the selected building if that building is not placed down.
- Clicking on a building you already have opens a dropdown menu with three options: "Move", "Inventory", and "Sell".
- Clicking "Move" allow you to move and rotate the selected building.
- Clicking "Inventory" places the selected building back into your Base Inventory.
- Clicking "Sell" sells the building for its original price.